Puntored Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is Puntored?
Puntored is the biggest unified payment network in Colombia, with more than 15 years in the Colombian market. Being one of the 3 biggest companies inside the Colombian FINTECH environment.
2) How can I deposit using Puntored?
You must go to a Puntored house and ask to deposit into your Bwin account. You must tell them your ID number and the amount you want to deposit.
Once your deposit has been confirmed, you will receive a proof of payment containing an:
- ID number
- Transaction ID
- Transaction date
- Amount deposited.
The amount will appear in your Bwin account almost instantly!
Keep in mind you can only deposit between the following:
- Monday to Friday from 08:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Saturdays from 09:00 am to 01:00 pm.
Sundays, non-business days, etc. will depend on the Puntored house you visit.
3) What are the maximum and minimum deposit limits?
The deposit limits are between 5.000 COP and 3.000.000 COP.
4) How can I withdrawal using Puntored?
To withdraw via Puntored, you’ll need to do the following:
- Log into your Bwin account
- Click the “Cajero” option
- Select “Retirar”
- Choose Puntored
- Enter the amount and select “Retiro”.
Once your request has been approved, you’ll receive an e-mail containing a code. With it, visit a Puntored house and request your withdrawal.
Remember to bring your ID with you to the Puntored house.
5) What are the maximum and minimum limits of withdrawals using Puntored?
The withdrawal limits are between 10.000 COP and 1.000.000 COP.
6) How long does a withdrawal take?
Once you receive your e-mail, you can visit a Puntored house immediately to claim your money.
What happens if I don’t claim my Puntored withdrawal?
You have 7 days to claim your withdrawal. Once that time expires, the amount will return to your Bwin account.