EFECTY Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the EFECTY Payment Option?
- What are the minimum and maximum deposit limits?
- How do I deposit to my account using EFECTY
- Deposit Troubleshooting
- How long does it take for the money to appear in my bank account?
- Do you charge any fees when depositing?
- Can I withdraw through EFECTY?
- Which currencies does EFECTY transact in?
1. What is the EFECTY Payment Option?
Cash Ltda, under the commercial name of Efecty, is a money transfer company with more than 20 years of experience throughout the national territory. Among the different operations that you can carry out with Efecty, the most notable of which are money orders, payments, recharges. For this, the company has more than 8,000 service points that are distributed in more than 1,070 municipalities throughout Colombia.
2. What are the minimum and maximum deposit limits?
The limits are between COP 10,000 and COP 30,000,000 per transaction.
3. How do I deposit to my account using EFECTY ?
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Cashier and Select EFECTY option.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable).
- Click on Deposit.
- You will be redirected to a third-party website (Make sure you have pop-up windows enabled on your browser), where a voucher will be generated.
- Go to the nearby retail stores of your preferred method with the voucher (the voucher must have an agreement code and a reference number) and specify the amount you wish to deposit.
- Once the payment is complete, the funds will be transferred to your account.
IMPORTANT: to avoid any inconvenience, request the cashier to make the payment using your reference number and NOT to your ID number.
4. Deposit Troubleshooting
Make sure you keep the proof of payment once you have made the deposit of your money. This voucher is the only document that validates that your deposit was made successfully.
The expiration date will be visible on your voucher and you must make the payment before the expiration time, otherwise you will have to generate a new deposit request.
5. How long does it take for the money to appear in my bank account?
If the procedure is done exactly as indicated in the cashier, the deposited amount is credited instantly.
6. Do you charge any fees when depositing?
There is no fee for this deposit method.
7. Can I withdraw through EFECTY?
Withdrawals are not supported with this payment method.
8. Which currencies does EFECTY transact in?
EFECTY deposits can be made in COP currency only.