Bank Transfer frequently asked questions.
1) What is PSE?
PSE is a popular and widely recognized payment method in Colombia. The PSE is an interface payment method that enables users to pay directly from their bank account in real time, without needing a credit card.
2) How can I deposit by PSE?
- Log into your account
- Click the “Deposit” button and select PSE.
- Type in the amount you want to deposit
- Click “Deposit”.
- You will be redirected to an external site (make sure you have pop-ups enabled) where you can select your bank and select “Pay”.
- Finally, you’ll be redirected to your bank account to complete your deposit.
Your deposit will be credited to your account within a few minutes, following bank confirmation.
3) What are the minimum and maximum deposit limits?
The deposit limits are between 10.000 COP and 10.000.000 COP for each transaction.
4) How long does it take to have the money credited into my Bwin account?
If the procedure is done exactly as is described, your deposit will be credited a few minutes after the bank confirms your transaction. This could take up to 15 minutes.
5) Do I need to have a registered account in PSE?
No, you don’t.
6) Do you charge any tax when a deposit is made?
This payment method does not have charges.
7) How can I withdraw via PSE?
PSE is not an option to withdrawal. This can be done by bank transfer:
- Go to “Cajero”
- Select “Retirar”
- Choose “Bank transfer”
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw, and all the details needed
- If the information is correct, you will be shown a message saying: “Pago Satisfactorio” and a transaction ID. Please keep this for your records.
8) What are the maximum and minimum limits of withdrawals by bank transfer?
The withdrawal limits are between 100000,00 COP and 10000000,00 COP.
9) How long does it take to receive the money in my bank account?
Once the withdrawal has been approved, your money will be credited to your bank account between 1 and 3 business days.